The BASC Annual Club Champs are just a few weeks away and provides a great opportunity for everyone involved in the club; swimmers, coaches and chauffeurs – to get together, celebrate another year of swimming and have some fun.
Full meet details are available on the Competitions page, but the condensed version is as follows;
- All swimmers need to register when they arrive in the foyer,
- Swimmers need to be poolside by 12:30,
- Last event will take place around 18:00,
- Medals will be presented for the first six in each age group
- There will be a Family Supper & Disco in the Lesser Hall from approx 18:30 for all
- It’s a Pot Luck Supper, so you need to contribute something (see list on club noticeboard in the Rec Centre for list of what people are bringing.)
- Disco tickets are available from Catriona Kilgour / Angharad Hopwood £2.50 each, or £10 for a family ticket.
- If you can’t make it please let our Competition Secretary know : email@example.com
- If you can help out that’s even better – we need timekeepers, raffle ticket sellers, furniture movers – please let our Gala Convenor know : firstname.lastname@example.org
See you there!